lunes, 6 de agosto de 2018

CRALOZOID EDITING: FX

CralozoidWorld FX Enter into my shared FreedomForcevs3reich folder and download what you like. Attached some guide images so you can preview in this post:

WAVE1



































WAVE2



















WAVE3









WAVE4























WAVE 5




















WAVE 6


SHIELD OF BRANCHES OF TREE:







--------------------------------------



-------------------------









WAVE 7





(with audio files included)

(for the recent contribution of Detourneme)
(for the contribution of SickAlice)


(for the contribution of Detourneme)

------------------------------------------------

3 special effects with optional sounds to combine





Sound Pack For FXMonsterAxe

---------------------------------------------

 

---------------------------------------------



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



DECEMBER 2018: New effects and some effects to which I added the sounds I was looking for to make them even more to my liking.



---------------------------

(direct & Special)


(Area and Special)

(Area and Melee)



(Area)


(Beam)- (for ViralMonkey or Purpleman)

--------------------------------------------------
2019
Work on adding the new thing I was editing of basic things
I will upload the links with the necessary files soon


Here I add the FXGolemIce that is just an edit changing the textures of an FX that I do not know the author. I upload it to Frank's Order
Adding FX GolemIce- Edit


SwarmShield  (wait me)

SwarmVelocity-Sprint (wait me)


------------------------------------------------------------












zxSpearDeluxe2GL


zxGLAncla

zxOoh! Love! HypnoticMelee

-------------------------------
A BIG FX PACK FOR FFVS3R

















































No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.